About Shawn Wayans
* Dinner Package Option* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Shawn Wayans made his acting debut in 1989 in his brother Keenen Ivory Wayans’ feature film “I’m Gonna Get You Sucka.” Immediately following his feature film debut, Shawn joined the cast of the Emmy Award winning comedy series, “In Living Color.” Shawn starred in the box office hits, “Little Man” and “White Chicks,” both of which he also co-wrote and co-executive produced. Shawn began co-writing his string of blockbusters with the smash “Scary Movie” where he also played Ray, an ambiguously gay football jock, alongside his brother Marlon Wayans, and directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans. Co-written, co-executive produced by and starring Shawn Wayans, “Scary Movie 2” was the only sequel in the “Scary Movie” franchise with direct Wayans involvement. Shawn will next be seen on the big screen in “Dance Flick,” the new comedy co-written with brothers Marlon and Keenen Ivory, premiering in February 2009. Shawn’s past film credits include the hit comedy “Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in The Hood,” which he co-wrote, executive produced and starred in with brother Marlon Wayans. The movie was a comic spoof of the coming-of-age-in-the-‘hood movies and is a huge cult favorite. “The Wayans Bros.” sitcom, which Shawn and Marlon created and starred in, was the first WB show to be sold into syndication after heading up the WB network lineup for five years. Shawn, along with his brothers and sisters, created “Thugaboo” and the subsequent “Boo Crew” animated specials for Nickelodeon, which began premiering in August, 2006. In addition to creating, the Wayans are also writing, directing and voicing the series which takes a humorous look at the trials and tribulations of nine inner city kids. TheBooCrew.com released in the fall 2009 and plans are underway to turn The Boo Crew into a daily comic strip. When not on the road performing standup, Shawn can be found hard at work in the “lab” where he and his brothers are busy concocting their next project. This show is a Special Engagement. No passes or discounts will be accepted.Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.All acts and show times are subject to change.