About 25 to Life
* Dinner Package* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
For some people, comedy is a hobby or something they try for a little while until they get a "real job." But for these three comedians, stand-up comedy has become a life sentence! With at least 25 years in the business, each performer in this showcase offers hilarious perspectives and opinions as only a comedy lifer can. It's a rare treat to enjoy one comedian with a quarter-century in the business, but the audience will see three in the same evening in this special, one-night-only event.
Mike Rivera:With nearly three decades on stage, Mike Rivera has established himself as a premier comedy attraction and consistent crowd-pleaser from coast to coast. Class is in session when this longtime teacher takes the stage, with his trademark "teachable moments" keeping the audience laughing night after night. The quick-witted comedian tears through a fast-paced set that highlights his likable stage persona and clever writing style. It's no wonder that ABC's The View named him "America's Most Hilarious Teacher" in a nationally-televised comedy competition.
Steve Arik: An award winning comedy club veteran of over 25 years, Steve Arik has built a solid reputation as a consistent crowd favorite. With a look and a style that would appear more at home on a classic rock concert stage, Steve Arik stands out doing stand-up. His adult humor can border on explicit, without being offensive. His endearing, charismatic stage presence allows him to delve into most any topic, while maintaining his likeability. His experience and professionalism allow him to read an audience and deliver what they want.
Rene Bray: Rene Bray is a unique combination of flavors that is guaranteed to create a memorable experience. She saunters onto the stage with a shy smile, old fashion southern charm, and within 5 minutes, whether in a crowd of 50 or 5000, you'll feel as if you're at a party, listening to a long lost friend. Rene’s diverse comedy career allows her to relate to any audience with grace and ease. She has appeared on Geraldo, Montel Williams, Jenny Jones, Rolando, and ABC’s 20/20. She has headlined over 500 comedy clubs in the US, Canada, and CaribbeanIslands and was the first comedian to perform at Guantanamo Bay Cuba.
Hosted By Michael MurilloTicket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.All acts and show times are subject to change.