About Comedy for a Cause
* Dinner Package* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Those of you who know Tony Black know he is a genuine, happy and funny man. Only a few know that Tony was diagnosed with Small Cell Lung Cancer in 2015 and underwent 6 rounds of chemotherapy and 4 weeks of radiation. He did all this while still getting on stage making others laugh. Unfortunately this type of cancer is aggressive and has returned. Once again Tony is in the middle of more chemotherapy with radiation to follow.He is so strong and so determined to beat this ugly disease that he is still doing comedy and working full time.His passion for comedy and making others laughs is his motivation. Unfortunately some of the medical expenses are not all covered and with everyday necessities of life, money can get tight.This is where we all come in. It is time that we give back some of the love and support he is always willing to give others. This show is to bring awareness and to help Tony out. We will be having raffles with great prices as well as awareness bracelets. Anything you can donate will be truly appreciated. Lets surround Tony with love and support. Please come out and enjoy a night of laughter for a great cause.Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.All acts and show times are subject to change.