About Tom Dustin
* Dinner Package* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Tom Dustin was born the son of an alcoholic used car salesman and a blind saint; Stand-up comedy was inevitable . He got his start in late 2001 and immediately decided what he wanted to do with his life: Tell jokes to drunk people for money. In his first year doing stand-up, he won the Sam Adams Comedy Contest, beating out more than 50 comics and proving that most other comedians suck. He has worked with comedy greats Steven Wright, Jim Norton, Dave Attell, Doug Stanhope, Bobby Collins, and the cast of "Whose Line is it Anyway?" Tom’s material is smart and original. Onstage, his unmatched likeability allows him to push the limits of comedy without fear. Offstage, he’s a mean, self-hating manic-depressive who prides himself on his ability to make girls cry. The Boston Globe called Tom young, fresh and funny, which is all true. Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.All acts and show times are subject to change.