About Brad Williams
* Dinner Package Option* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Brad Williams has become on of the funniest, most in demand comedians working today. A California native, Brad started doing stand-up at age 19 and has been touring ever since.He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Dave Attell’s Comedy Underground, Sam and Cat, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss.His one hour comedy special “Fun Size” was the highest rated comedy special on Showtime in the year 2015. A year later, he followed it up with a 2nd special called “Daddy Issues,” its airing prompted the New York Times to write “no one is doing it more hilariously than Brad Williams.”In addition to stand-up, Brad has become a dynamic on-air personality as well. His podcast “About Last Night” is a mainstay on the iTunes Charts. He is a regular on KROQ’s Kevin and Bean Show in Los Angeles as well as the Adam Carolla podcast.Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving anyone can overcome their shortcomings.This show is a Special Engagement. No passes or discounts will be accepted.Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.All acts and show times are subject to change.