About Ian Bagg
* Dinner Package Option* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Ian Bagg started his comedy career in his native country, Canada. He proceeded to do all the show business things that every successful Canadian entertainer does. He went to a “Hockey Night in Canada” game on a Saturday night, performed at the “Montreal Comedy Festival,” kissed a fish in Newfoundland and shot a “Comedy Now” special on CTV. So what does a Canadian dowhen he has done it all? He boards a train to New York City, lives in a youth hostel and ends up on “Late Night with Conan O’Brien”, “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” and “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” He also appeared on “Make Me Laugh,” “Showcase Comics with Louie Anderson,” “Fridays” on NBC and “The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn.”
Bagg was featured in several films including, Tim Robbins’ “The Cradle will Rock,” “MVP 2,” and “MXP.” Fun fact: he’s the only known comic to have worked for Judd Apatow and NOT become a multi-billionaire. Life has been amazing for Bagg being featured on such diverse networks as the History Channel, the Food Network, the Biography Channel and being the first ever Canadian to meet three US presidents -- Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter and George Bush…although only one was in the White House at the time, he met one on a plane and the other at a hockey practice.
Ian went to school to be an explosives engineer, but a lucky chance at an open mic made him the volatile one. He may be in your area sooner than you think, because this manchild does over 100,000 air miles a year. He has had 2 half-hour specials, “Comedy Central Presents” and HBO’s “A Comics Climb” and has been featured in 2 seasons of “Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution” on Comedy Central. His latest one-hour special, “Ian Bagg: Getting to F**king Know You” aired on Showtime and can now be found on HULU for all you cable cutters. In 2015, Ian was a fan favorite and placed in the Top 5 on NBC’s “Last Comic Standing.” Additional, he did a 75 date national tour with the Last Comic Standing, performed with Gabriel Iglesias on an extensive European tour, and is currently headlining around the country.Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.All acts and show times are subject to change.