About Ben Bailey
* Dinner Package Option* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Before he got behind the wheel of the Cash Cab, Ben Bailey began his career as a stand-up comedian. As a young man, Bailey left his home in a small town in New Jersey and headed to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of a career in show business. Just a few weeks later, he found himself onstage at The Comedy Store on the Sunset Strip and knew right away he had found his calling. He soon after returned to the East Coast and quickly became a crowd favorite at the clubs in New York City. He has since performed at clubs and theaters around the world, as well as at all the major festivals, including Just For Laughs in Montreal and Chicago and The Edinburgh Fringe Festival. On December 4, 2017, Ben’s hit TV game show Cash Cab returned to The Discovery Channel.
Bailey and his cab are back on duty, returning to the infamous streets of New York City to take unsuspecting passengers on the ride of their life. This time, the 6-time Daytime Emmy-Award® winning series sees unwitting passengers joined by a guest celebrity who will help them rack up the cash. The celebrity lineup this season includes Matthew Perry, Brooke Shields, Scott Bakula, Gilbert Gottfried, Dave Foley, Jeff Garlin and Susie Essman. Ben has starred in two specials for Comedy Central. His most recent, Road Rage and Accidental Ornithology, is currently streaming on Netflix. He has appeared in several commercials, on Last Call w/Carson Daly, The Late Show, The Tonight Show, The Today Show, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Rachel Ray, and virtually every major TV and radio show in the country. He has gone on to host several other series including Who's Still Standing for NBC, Best in The Business and After the Catch for Discovery. He has appeared in numerous other TV shows - 30 Rock, Parenthood, Law and Order, and One Life to Live, to name a few. He has also been featured in several films including Bad Parents, Don't Shoot the Pharmacist, and Bad Meat. Bailey tours as a national headliner; you can see him live at a Theater or Comedy Club in your area and in his latest Stand Up Special Ben Bailey Live & Uncensored. He can also be heard on his popular podcast Tall But True.This show is a Special Engagement. No passes or discounts will be accepted.Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.All acts and show times are subject to change.