About David KoechnerThis show is a Special Engagement. No passes or discounts will be accepted.
Actor, writer and producer David Koechner stars as Tush on CBS's "Superior Donuts." He's also well-known for his roles as Todd Packer on “The Office” and Champ Kind from “Anchorman” and “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.” Koechner recently starred in Legendary’s “Krampus” and Roadside Attraction’s “Priceless.” On the small screen, he appears in Showtime's "Twin Peaks," Comedy Central’s “Another Period,” ABC’s “The Goldbergs” and voices reoccurring characters on FOX’s “American Dad” and Netflix’s “F is for Family” and “All Hail King Julien.” An alumnus of Chicago’s Second City Theater, Koechner got his first break as a cast member on “Saturday Night Live” and since has become an instantly recognizable face appearing in more than 160 films and television shows. Additional notable film credits include “Waiting,” “Out Cold,” “Talladega Nights,” “Get Smart,” “Extract,” “Thank You for Smoking,” “A Haunted House,” “Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse” and the dark, twisted, film festival award-winning thriller, "Cheap Thrills." When not filming, Koechner performs live stand-up comedy across the country and creates original content videos for his YouTube channel, “Full On Koechner.” He also co-hosts Big Slick Celebrity Weekend - an annual charity event benefitting Children’s Mercy Hospital of Kansas City - with fellow KC natives, Rob Riggle, Paul Rudd, Jason Sudeikis and Eric Stonestreet. Koechner currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. with his wife and five children. Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.All acts and show times are subject to change.