* Dinner Package* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Sebastian has performed across the country, astounding audiences in cities from Las Vegas to Miami. He is the proud recipient of a number of accolades, including the "Future Star of Magic Award" and was the youngest magician to hold the "Florida Champion of Close-Up Magic" title.
Exactly one year ago, Sebastian was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor: a Grade IV Pineoblastoma. After being initially told that the tumor was located too close to his brain stem for any treatment plan or surgery to be effective, he stands here today in full remission, completely cancer-free. A true Miracle.
Prepare yourself for an evening full of magic, audience participation, and wonder.
This immersive, interactive experience is taking place on the one year anniversary of Sebastian's diagnosis. He tells his story to remind us all that even in the worst circumstances, miracles can happen. Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.