* Dinner Package* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Grandma Lee was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma back in 1934. After graduating from Otterbein College in Ohio, she a married a career Marine, Ben Strong, and spent the next 20-plus years raising their four children and traveling around the world. As her kids grew up, Lee worked a series of jobs, including newspaper reporting and as an operator for directory assistance. In May 1995, Lee lost her husband to cancer. To help her cope, Lee began attending a local comedy workshop. Since then she has been making people laugh all around the country. Her goal on "America's Got Talent" was to help older people realize that it's never too late to follow your dreams, & she sure showed them! Edgy, Sassy and ever so entertaining, she definitely doesn’t hold anything back!Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.