* Dinner Package* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Duncan Jay is originally from Alabama, he spent a majority of his childhood in Florida and a majority of his adulthood in New York City. His southern charm mixed with sarcastic quick wit leaves audiences laughing and realizing Duncan's own brand of comedy Southern Hostility!!!
Duncan is not the stereotypical Yankee and yet he’s not a stereotypical southerner either. Duncan Jay has seen and done it all. He possesses “southern” charm with a hint of sarcasm, the wit of a street wise New Yorker, with the likeability of your favorite crazy uncle. Duncan loves his audiences and audiences feel that every time he takes the stage. His grandmother always told him that “It’s better to be a smart-ass than a dumb-ass” and that one phrase would haunt him for the rest of his life!!
Duncan has performed in venues all over the country from NYC to Florida, from Baltimore to the buckle of the “bible belt.” He has performed family friendly shows as well as the late night crowds in NYC. He prides himself on being able to fit in everywhere. He has worked in clubs and theatres all over the country with comedians like: Dustin Diamond from Saved By The Bell, Michael Winslow from Police Academy, Judah Friedlander from 30 Rock, Dave Attell from Insomniac, Mike Epps from “Friday After Next” and Dave Chappelle….just to name a few!Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.