* Dinner Package* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
D.C. Young Fly’s expansive work in the comedy, acting, and digital spheres have made him a standout as an entertainment multi-hyphenate. A comedian, actor, social media influencer, and podcast host, D.C. has proven that innate comedic ability, abundant creativity, and a passion for generating laughter in others can be translated across multiple mediums.
Originally having picked up traction for his hilarious videos on Vine, D.C. is a fan- favorite amongst today’s generation and currently has an overall holding deal with Viacom/ MTV. He is a veteran cast member of Nick Cannon’s WILD ’N OUT, which is entering production for its 12th season, and brings the humor to MTV’s Total Request Live reboot as one of its main hosts.
On the acting front, his credits include BET’s THE NEW EDITION STORY, the Lionsgate Feature Film TWO MINUTES OF FAME, and Will Packer’s ALMOST CHRISTMAS, in which he plays ‘Eric’ alongside Mo’Nique, J.B. Smoove, and Gabrielle Union. D.C. can next be seen as ‘Jaymo' in Jerrod Carmichael’s new multicam comedy series for FOX, REL.
As a creator, D.C.’s original online comedy videos have garnered him a huge following, including over 6 million Instagram followers; 1.2 million Facebook fans; 200,000 Twitter followers, and 19 million views on YouTube. And always a fan of live performances, he tours the country both as a headliner for sold out shows in the Stand-Up space and as the host of the hilarious 85 SOUTH podcast show.Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.