The internet sensation that you all know as "LaLaSizaHands89" has way more to her than just a great personality and sense of humor! LaLa, was born in Charleston, SC on October 24, 1989. Shortly after, her parents relocated to Pittsburgh, PA where she was raised up until middle school. Charlotte, North Carolina was the next stop. From there, LaLa attended E. E. Waddell High School and graduated in 2007. While in high school she participated in cheerleading and track and field. Upon completion of high school she went to the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and received her Bachelors of Arts in Spanish. Three days after walking across the stage she relocated to Atlanta, GA where she attended Empire Beauty School. She became a licensed cosmetologist, worked in retail for two years then switched to the insurance industry. After working for AllState for a little over two years, she was able to leave her job and focus solely on her entertainment career via Instagram.
She has amassed over 1.9 million followers on Instagram, Facebook and over 100,000 YouTube subscribers. Lala is a correspondent on BET digitals. LaLa is constantly working hard to make a name for herself via social media in hopes of growing into something much larger than any social media platform. The Summer of 2018 Lala is headlining her “Logging off “ stand up tour. She is glad to have you all along with her for the experience.This show is a Special Engagement. No passes or discounts will be accepted.Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.